Crossover Christian Music Festival – Camdenton, MO
August 20 - August 22
Friday, Aug 20 – Ozarks Amphitheater
- Gates at 6
- Counter Culture Mom – Tina Griffin begins at 6:15
- We Are Vessel
Saturday, Aug 21 – Ozarks Amphitheater
- Backlot Street Party – 2PM – 6PM – Free admission – music, crazy games – family fun
- Street Party will be held in the concessions plaza as you enter the amphitheater
- Big Red Bus and Stage
- Gates to seating area open at 6PM
- Ben Fuller at 6:30
- We are Vessel
- Josh Wilson
- Counter Culture Mom Tina Griffin
- Matthew West
Sunday, Aug 22 – Ozarks Amphitheater – No parking or admission charges – completely free
- Crossover Worship – Calling churches to come and worship in unity as the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- Worship Music begins at 10AM – Service begins at 10:30
- Crossover Worship Band – members from many community churches
- Seating – two options – amphitheater seats OR under the big tent in the plaza for those who don’t want to sit in the sun!
- Speaker Joe White – Author , speaker, and leader of Kanakuk Kamps in Branson.
- Joe’s message of hope in Christ has captivated tens of thousands of individuals over the course of decades, while inspiring athletes in NFL locker rooms, speaking to men at Promise Keepers events, and encouraging Christians to build disciples at events like Men at the Cross and Passion for America.
- Afternoon Celebration of Unity – 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- A Celebration of Unity for the entire body of Christ – huge church picnic and cookout
- Unity based on Ephesians 4:1-16 –
- Eph 4:16 “From him (Christ) the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work”
- We believe that each church is a supporting ligament of the body of Christ, and each church has work to do
- We believe it is God’s desire for unity in the body of Christ
- Sunday picnic under the big tent in the concessions plaza at the Ozarks Amphitheater
- For everyone who attended the morning Crossover Worship, as well as for those who could not make it on Sunday morning. Another opportunity!
- Church picnic – Cookout, worship, and fellowship with the body of Christ