- This event has passed.
Discovering You Workshop – Jefferson City, MO
Marriage is a blank slate. It is what each person brings to it that creates the relationship.
This workshop is focused on you, the individual, and learning about what you bring to a relationship. The workshop presents both the science and Biblical principles throughout the presentation.
There are five puzzle pieces discussed that when the pieces are assembled give you a picture of you and the areas of potential growth you might focus on.
The puzzle pieces are broken down into class sessions
1) Discover Your Story. This session defines how your family tree or generational sins have an impact on you today.
2) Discover Your Design. This session defines how each of us across the globe is made similarly.
3) Discover Your Development. This session covers brain development, attachment, trauma and emotional health.
4) Discover Your Story (process). This session covers the process of the principles defined in session 1-3 and how they have had an impact over the generations and how they impact you. Consequently you have an impact on down trace generations.
5) Discover Your Growth. This session takes the principles learned in the above sessions and guides you to steps to take for growth.
The workshop is a classroom style event so there is interaction between the instructor and students. No one is required to share.
Open to everyone. Scholarships available . Lunch provided. Location: Jefferson City, Mo